Experience Invest Company Overview

07:49

Welcome to our reviews blog. Experience Invest is a leading provider of high yielding, buy-to-let property investments. We love to showcase our latest customer feedback from our sales team. Here are some recent Experience Invest reviews that we have received from clients across the UK. These include first time and returning buyers.



experience invest

Review 1

Pretty simple buying process with no major issues but I am a 2nd time buyer with Experience Invest. Mainly driven by previous experience with previous investment and support from Ed in advising right property and unit. No issues good and sound advice supplied and fast response. Ed has been of great support in the choosing process made sure I received information on the opportunity well in advance, so I could take advantage of the early buy in promotion and ensured I received advice on the best options to buy. - Marolo Rosa

Review 2

I picked a residential property, a studio, in the center of Liverpool believing in the potential of the location. Its ease of being let out and the potential appreciation in value. I liked the fact that the renovation would be complete shortly and I would be benefiting from the rental income in not such a distant future. The rental guarantee period offers some psychological assurance as well as some short term financial planning possibility. Income is important to me so my second choice was a PBSA near the Knowledge Quarter in the center of Liverpool as well. Needless to say I considered that to be a great location as well, I liked the fact that it is a new construction with modern architecture, as well as the completion date which again is not that distant, the discounted price, and the yield of course, the yield being the main reason why I chose to invest in student property. I found the buying process interesting regarding the properties that I was offered to choose from. I especially liked the intelligent discussions

I had with Jan Lukaszcyk regarding my investment goals and the thought process I had to go through before my investments. It was a learning experience as well as an investment. I felt I was given good advice and trusted the information and my gut to proceed. The actual logistics with the office and the appointed lawyers have run very smoothly so far.The support was great. I felt understood and appreciated, the staff was extremely helpful and polite. I know it is very early on my investments to have a clear view on the outcome but so far I would definitely recommend Experience Invest to friends and family. I would like to mention that I felt that Jan Lukaszcyk who was my advisor put my objectives and interests first instead of trying to sell anything to me. I did not feel any pressure at any time, on the contrary. I would also like to mention that Hollie Esaw had been very polite and helpful in the administration of the purchase. -George Vouros
-          
Experience Invest pinpoints areas in UK property hotspots that have a proven demand for buy-to-let property and offer investors higher than average returns. To ensure that clients get the best value for money, the experts at Experience Invest carefully reviews the performance of the UK’s property market and select opportunities that offer value for money, robust rental returns, capital growth potential and assess the local market for long-term stability.

Visit our website to learn about the benefits of UK property invest, and why the UK is seen as a safe haven for property investors in the UK and overseas. Contact the Experience Invest team here. You can also follow the latest industry news and updates on the ExperienceInvest Twitter profile. Read the latest Experience Invest reviews here for more information.

You Might Also Like

0 comments