Experience Invest Reviews

07:26

Client Reviews


Welcome to the latest Experience Invest reviews blog. We are made up of individuals who pride themselves on establishing relationships with clients and peers within the sector. Our unrivaled knowledge of the UK’s property market and understanding of investors’ needs has allowed the business to expand over the last 11 years. Below are two recent reviews:

Experience Invest reviews"I found Experience Invest online whilst I was first looking for properties in the UK that I could achieve a hands-off passive investment from. I explained the type of property portfolio I was looking to build and Experience Invest were able to put together a number of deals which met my criteria – I ended up purchasing two properties from Experience Invest. I wanted a diversified property portfolio across asset type and location, and the opportunities that Experience Invest had met these criteria. As a first-time buyer in the UK, the process was a little confusing as the terminology used and processes followed are different to what I’m used to. But the Experience Invest representative was on hand to guide me through the steps and make me feel comfortable! The ongoing support and feedback from Experience Invest post purchase has been unbelievable. Any questions or ideas I’ve had have been timeously responded to, they have willingly shared their knowledge and experience and have been true “partners” as I’ve gone on this journey. Both of my investments are still under construction, so we’ll see how they turn out, but so far so good! ''

-  Kevin, London 

"We wanted a short-term investment over 3 years with an assured income and a good rate, plus Leeds was one of our target cities to invest in. The support throughout construction was more than amazing and the service was exactly what we needed. We did go on a site visit, it was easy using Google Maps and all the pictures we were receiving. I have recommended Experience Invest to a friend already because of their organized process and variety of types of investments."
- Mr. Walker, Leeds

Watch the video below to learn more. 


Established in 2004, Experience Invest focuses on sourcing and developing real estate opportunities in the UK’s best performing asset classes including purpose-built student accommodation and the residential build-to-rent sector. 

The Company works alongside established developers to create market-leading investment products which are tailored to suit the needs of today’s investors. Read more Experience Invest reviews on our website here. You can also read more about Experience Invest reviews on Feefo here.








You Might Also Like

1 comments